My 1st class ring!

Roger B

Forum Supporter
Last two days of detecting on a new beach. Found my 1st class ring! It is from Arlington Massachusetts Catholic High class of 1973 and it has initials engraved so I emailed their Alumni Office to see if they could locate the owner. I hope they get back to me, I would love to return the ring. Found a few other cool items too.

I hope you like pictures :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 244
Nice job on the ring! It cleaned up real nice. I've found one class ring in the past and fortunately was able to contact the owner and returned it. Good luck in the search.

P.s. Does the rabies tag have the name of the town it was found in stamped on it? If so...could you post a pic of the other side?:D

I really don't want to burst your bubble BUT any class ring that new with no gold markings will be stainless steel.

Gold tests do NOT work on stainless. Nice ring though and good luck in finding the owner.

I really don't want to burst your bubble BUT any class ring that new with no gold markings will be stainless steel.

Gold tests do NOT work on stainless. Nice ring though and good luck in finding the owner.

Scuba, why would 14k dissolve and 10k didn't dissolve it? Don't worry my bubble wasn't burst, I want to return it anyway and I think I found the owner.

Back
Top Bottom