MY PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE WINNINGS CHECK ! .......no kidding !!!!!

GKL

Forum Supporter
Hey, I didn't say it was a BIG check :laughing::laughing::laughing:

$5.00 might not be a lot, but it was free, and it'd likely take much more than a year's worth of Coinstar reject tray finds to even come close with our local Coinstar :laughing:
PCH_WINNINGS.jpg

I don't spend much time with the online PCH site, usually just a few quick clicks a day to get sweepstake entries and get free points to bid on chances to win prizes, the $5.00 came from a "wheel spin" where you could win points or cash, this time I actually won cash ! I usually use the PCH search engine for my few quick clicks per day, very occasionally I might play a few of their free games, but I usually spend less than 2-3 minutes a day with it most of the time with rare exceptions.

...Did the PCH people show up on your front porch with balloons? Like Pennywise woulda done? :laughing:

Wait, no, they didn't !!!!! ……..they owe me some balloons !!!! :lol:

THAT would have been funny if they brought a giant $5.00 check to my front door ! :laughing:
pch.jpg
Wait, PCH is real? I just tossed a million dollar check out from them last month :laughing: I love FREE money! Congrats!

:laughing: Thanks !

Thanks for sharing.

I could share the winnings too, wait..... $5.00 divided by 50,123 members...….. Nah ! :lol:

Free money’s always great..Cash it and get your name in the system as a winner,might jolt somthing loose and send you a big check.

Hey, it is getting cashed, why not, if we'll pick pennies up off the ground and check Coinstar reject trays, it would be silly not to cash a $5.00 check :lol:

I like your idea of them sending a bigger check :thumbsup:

a couple of years ago I signed up on their website for the drawing.. next thing I know I am getting multiple emails a day was driving me absolutely nuts.

Got to the point where I would of rather faced Pennywise the Clown in the deep dark sewer where "we all float down here"..

So after the "for life" sweepstakes ended I quickly opted out.. I could finally breath again..

Attachments

• pennywise.jpg
    pennywise.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 145
a couple of years ago I signed up on their website for the drawing.. next thing I know I am getting multiple emails a day was driving me absolutely nuts.

Got to the point where I would of rather faced Pennywise the Clown in the deep dark sewer where "we all float down here"..

So after the "for life" sweepstakes ended I quickly opted out.. I could finally breath again..

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Imagine if PCH chose Pennywise as their mascot ? :laughing:

I agree, they can send too many daily emails for their different contests :shock: :lol:, but at the bottom of the emails they do have a "please unsubscribe" link, it seems you should be able to just opt out of getting emails but still be a member and go to the web site to enter occasionally. (not 100% positive, but I think you can still be a member without getting emails)

Same here. I get too many emails anyway. I think they were the worst.

Back
Top Bottom