Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Imagine a Twilight Zone episode where every store and restaurant you go to all they have is SPAM !

With all the Spam edits he is in, Ken might feel like he has visited "The Twilight Zone" ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_giant_Spam_find.jpg

Maybe Spam should start a restaurant called McSPAM's ! .....Spamburgers, Spam flavored chicken, Spam flavored french fries, Spam flavored..... well, you get the idea !

WOW ! :shock: …..did Dave and Grumpa actually get Ken help to help the Jollibee mascot promote SPAM ? :?: :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_Jollibee_Spam_rally.jpg

For some strange reason every time I see the Spam section at Costco I now feel myself being drawn to it and I almost throw some in my cart . Especially last week when they had a big sale on it . I had it years ago and I wasn't really that crazy about it . I'm starting to think that Gary (GKL) is a large stockholder in the company and is using mind control techniques to bolster the sale of it !

:spaman:

For some strange reason every time I see the Spam section at Costco I now feel myself being drawn to it and I almost throw some in my cart . Especially last week when they had a big sale on it . I had it years ago and I wasn't really that crazy about it . I'm starting to think that Gary (GKL) is a large stockholder in the company and is using mind control techniques to bolster the sale of it !

:spaman:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

not a stockholder or even buy it myself (too high fat) but that was a funny post you made :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom