New Guy w/ ID question

TioCoDigger

Hello from Northcentral PA! New to the hobby and having a blast. Finding lots of clad and of course junk and can slaw. No silver yet.

Found this though the other day and wondered if anyone knew what it was. Appears to be brass. From an area where they used to hold a (modern day) Rendezvous. Toothpick for size.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 278
If it wasn't for the pin.. I would have guessed that it was a retainer clip. It may be some type of lapel pin.. but I've never seen one like it.. Hopefully another member will give a better id of it

This truly is a friendly site. Thanks everyone!

Plus it's great to know there's crazy people like me digging in the dirt all over the world.

Hello from Northcentral PA! New to the hobby and having a blast. Finding lots of clad and of course junk and can slaw. No silver yet.

Found this though the other day and wondered if anyone knew what it was. Appears to be brass. From an area where they used to hold a (modern day) Rendezvous. Toothpick for size.

attachment.php

i'm old and had something like it i think. the pin fits behind the knot on a mans tie, with the loop around the knot and the ends tucked behind the tie below.

Back
Top Bottom