Another NewB

TZin#6MI

Hello All, Just starting out in MD. Just picked up an AT Pro bundle at a crazy price. Can't wait to get out and try it before the ground gets to hard! Snowing today might go anyway!!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you just got your first detector, an AT Pro, this video I found online can help you start learning how to use it while you're waiting to detect, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

Thanks for the link Gary, I have been studying the instructions and user manual. I did get out yesterday, 34* and snowing here in Michigan! Spent about an hour at a volley ball field, found some scrap and bottle caps. Did find a shoe lace grommet that was more than 10" down! Do have some issues with the ATP calling Garrett today, it's still in warranty!

Oakland County Mich! What a Spot! Forget the dirt! Get some waders and a scoop and you will have a blast hunting all those lakes with the AtPro! All Winter even!

I was just through there yesterday on account of the Wifey wanted to go to the Polish Museum in Hamtramnk...Man!...there were some succulent looking curb strips there in that old neighborhood!...unfortunately, I was unable to give them a sweep due to the nature of my situation....Yeah..you got the right rig for where you live alright, Welcome to the Forum and Good Luck!!

Mud-puppy, The lakes are the main reason I choose the ATP! Waders won't help much when the water gets HARD! Wonder if it will pick anything up through the ice??

Back
Top Bottom