New ace 350 coming out!

The Flyer!

Looks very nice. Sorry about the add at the top! I didn't see it until I posted the add or I would have cropped it!

Attachments

• pic158697.jpg
    pic158697.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,290
Hopefully it will have an option to turn that dreaded belltone noise oops I meant sound off. If it does I might consider getting one sometime (did I just say that):?::lol:

I'm seriously impressed with this new machine. I wonder if you can send in the ACE 250, and get it replaced with a new 350?

I love the new coil, looks better than the stock coil!

But where did you get this information from? I do not see the 350 listed on their website. This better not be a joke.

I found it on another forum. Said to be coming out mid Sept.

I'm not sure of the rules here and I think I may be pushing things.

Wow... that looks sweet. I'm about a week away from ordering a new Ace 250 and now I'm wondering if I should hold off 'til the Ace 350 comes out? :shock: I'm a newbie with no detector at all at the moment...

I think you should get in contact with a dealer. There just may be a very good promotion with this new detector. It might get a package deal. That could really help out a new guy.

I emailed Garrett, if that detector will be available in weeks then I'm going to upgrade one way or the other.

Maybe if there's a 30 days no questions asked return policy, I'll use it till then and show up on day 30 :D

Wow... that looks sweet. I'm about a week away from ordering a new Ace 250 and now I'm wondering if I should hold off 'til the Ace 350 comes out? :shock: I'm a newbie with no detector at all at the moment...
Interesting dilemma - could see a surplus of used 250's being sold off as people will upgrade to the 350?

Being a Ace 250 user.... I see they have the Dime and Quarter on the same ID segment..... Which I can understand this..... When a dime or quarter is under the coil it rings up the same. In most cases not all the time.

It does not mention what the Zero mode is yet. Anyone have a clue?

Not trying to shoot down your post but after looking the detector over I dont know what Garrett is thinking. Still no volume control or ground balance , and except for a slightly higher frequency and different search coil its basically an ace 250 that costs 100 dollars more. All things considered , I think there are much better relic detectors out there in that price range. Not a good way to stay competitive. But thats just my opinion.

Being a Ace 250 user.... I see they have the Dime and Quarter on the same ID segment..... Which I can understand this..... When a dime or quarter is under the coil it rings up the same. In most cases not all the time.

It does not mention what the Zero mode is yet. Anyone have a clue?
My guess is that Zero mode puts it into all metal mode.

The 150/250 have been around for a while now, I suppose it was only a
matter of time before a new/updated model was released.

I see they now include headphones, with volume control.

Back
Top Bottom