M@rsMD coils who they are?

First this coils are very strong for damage.
Second it have big deep find.
Third company can make coils for almost all metal detector Brands.

Strong isnt the word. Dont need to carry an axe incase of a suvival situation and you could fend off bears or deflect bullets if needed with it

Seriously tho wish u could understand what he was saying. Wonder how these perform compared to currently used coils?

Information about our coils:
Big coil 15″ DD GOLIATH for Garrett ACE 250, EVRO 350, GTI2500, all series X-Terra, Fisher F-series, and other well-known brends. Reel fully waterproof, significantly increases the depth of the search metal detectors and provides accurate detection of the location of the found object. Already during the test coil was a lot of interesting finds at different depths. The coil is has perfect balance, very light for its size and perfectly responds to the deep objects.

Information about our coils:
Big coil 15″ DD GOLIATH for Garrett ACE 250, EVRO 350, GTI2500, all series X-Terra, Fisher F-series, and other well-known brends. Reel fully waterproof, significantly increases the depth of the search metal detectors and provides accurate detection of the location of the found object. Already during the test coil was a lot of interesting finds at different depths. The coil is has perfect balance, very light for its size and perfectly responds to the deep objects.

yes all very true and made very well and strong, with a lot of depth over others

for example: X-TERRA we have GOLIATH (15") 3kHz
GOLIATH (15") TIGER (9.5"x12.5") for 3; 7.5; 18.75kHz

For GARRETT: ACE 250, EURO 350, AT-PRO, GTI2500, GOLD
Fisher: F2/F4, F5, F75
Whites: Coinmaster, DFX, MXT Spectra v3i

these coils are truley a good buy I have recently tried out the tiger coil for the xterra couple weeks ago I got really good in a side by side compared to the stock 9" concentric coil that it came with I was also surprised in how it did in the same trashy area I was having a little difficulty with,the stock I was getting some real jumpy numbers with the tiger they were jumpy but not as much and I could separate the trash better, definetly goin to get another and compare more I've always been a sef coil person but I may have just found my new coils

Back
Top Bottom