Disappointed with Kellyco customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had a less than pleasant experience with KellyCo, fortunately Garrett has customer service that can only be paralleled.

In KellycoChick's defense, she responded to the "airing" of my complaint here on the forum and offered to help, but Garrett had already gone above and beyond what I expected - being used to customer service in the the new millennia - them to do to help solve my problem. I would also like to add that I have had the same top notch customer service from White's.

The experiences I have had with Garrett and White's, and the quality of the individuals on this forum, make me proud to be a member of the metal detecting community.

I don't want to sound like an A@% but most of the bad experiences have given way more than enough time/chances to correct issues before posting.
It should not take us sharing our experience on a forum to get things resolved.

I would not be posting if I had just been kept informed of my order status like every place I have ever dealt with does.

Actually I would be posting positive for Kellyco had they just told the truth about back ordered items and kept me updated.

I had to call to see if my order was processed/shipped.
I had to call and ask about a tracking number.
I had to call (4 times) to find out why I was missing items.
and guess what, I haven't heard a peep since on the missing items.
Looks like I have to call again monday morning to find out what is up.

Point taken and I totally agree. I hate to see this type of response from our customers. All of your calls should not have gone unanswered and we are handling this type of issue aggressively now. I am truly sorry for your experience and if you would, PM me the name on your order as well as a good time to call you and you will not have to make another call as I will have KellycoChick(Ms. Blaze) call you at a convenient time for you on Monday morning to get to the bottom of your missing item and that you can count on.

I understand that Vlad doesn't want to see a supporter run down, but the truth is the truth.

MY experience is too old to be valid, but it parallels the current complaints.

Noone should EVER have to talk to a public rep on an internet forum to solve a problem. The folks answering the phones and emails should be doing that. If KC is making changes and updating the training of current staff, then good. But the same complaints have been coming out for years, so I will belive it when I see it.

Well, I'm kinda new here, but after reading this thread I thought I should post my message.
Many years ago I owned a very cheap detector, I had a ball with it. Now that I'm retired I wanted something more top of the line. I researched the net for months and I decided to buy the White I wanted from Kellyco. I made two phone calls, first was to ask questions and the second call was to place my order. My experience with Kellyco was great, 2nd day shipping, answered all my questions, sold me the White's I wanted for way less than my local dealer wanted for a used one, same model.
I have worked for the public in the past, sometimes it's difficult to please everyone. Just saying....

Mike
White's DFX

I understand that Vlad doesn't want to see a supporter run down, but the truth is the truth.

What Vlad said was:
Ladies & gents, please keep it civil, we are not here to bash a company but if you provide constructive criticism perhaps they can take notice and improve their service. We can all benefit in the end.

Most all forums will not tolerate any kind of negativity from members on forum sponsors. I believe we are unique in that we allow such threads. All Vlad has asked for is for members to keep the discussion civil and constructive so that the company can extract actionable information from the posts.

Venting for venting's sake is not what we have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom