One day they will send me to the moon and leave me there

Karletto

So here's true story.
I metal detect for 5-6 years now and my long tounge keeps it no secret. I am living in middle Europe therefore we have also dangerous finds which i report to the authorities with no exceptions. In fact it happened on few occasions and this is also no secret neither, if we understand each other... :D

So to the story…
One day i entered towns butcher shop and as i was paying had at that time what seems to me a briliant idea. :D Went to my car. Left my shopped things there and than went to the back of the shop. There i was. I kicked the door once quite hard and stepped down on the parking lot. The bucher opened the door and there i was stearing at him. With my hands in my pocket didn't say a thing. Not a single word.

Bare with me - here comes the best part.

Because i live in a small town like 2000 people gossip travels quickly. The next day whole hell brakes loose. And i mean loose. :D The police didn't react on me directly but in their own way. The next day they send professionals - guys that do this for buiseness every day. Whole grop of EOD experts - three landrovers looking to find me or at least calm people down… :shock: Luckly that day i was working miles away. hihi
Not only that. In fact there was a guy on the parking lot i didn't care at the moment but saw the whole thing. He came on my working place pretending he's hiding a bomb under his coat. Just to teach me a lesson i guess. lol

I could go on but that's it at least for the moment. Come on, it was funny. Why did i do that? I broke with my girl. Than i hate gossip and it is working very well around here. And on top of that i bet the guy **** himself after knowing whats my hobby. :D

Long story short. I am glad things turned up well. :D I don't own one single granade - empty or full. As i said one day they will send me to the moon and just leave me there.

But what happens if you try that with the baker, or the candlestick maker?

That was PERFECT! :laughing::laughing:

Soorry to hear of your misfortunate there Karletto! I supersize with you! A guy never seems to have a live hang granade in pocket in the moments of Life when he needs one the most! A guy can always find a new bucher, or a new girlfriend, but hard to find a good trusty hang granade sometimes...:laughing:

Awesome post of a wonderful adventure! I gotta get over there and party with you someday Cowboy! Let the little town people gossip! Do not care or let what somebody thinks of you affect the way you think of yourself!

I sure hope you got some other stories about your little towns people and dirt wanderings...Keep breaking whole Hell loose!

But what happens if you try that with the baker, or the candlestick maker?

I guess i would be blowing smoke... again

few months later italian police stoppedd me on rutine control on the border. Now police teams have also soldiers with them because of immigraion problem. Anyway to the soldier who noticed the detector in the back i responded ''nothing to declare this time''... :cool:

Last edited:
Great story Karletto! Unfortunately we have people who don’t understand that sometimes language barriers exist and it doesn’t always translate. Please don’t take us all for those types of people

Back
Top Bottom