XP Deus worth it?

I think the Deus is a great machine and well worth the money you spend on it if you like it. The issue I see is that until you get one and use it, you will never know whether you like it or not. I also don't think you can pick one up for one hunt and decide it's not for you because any machine takes some getting use to so you have to take the time to know the machine, its advantages and disadvantages. From experience, I can tell you for sure all detectors have disadvantages and there is not one out there that is perfect and can do it all. I have spent a lot of money in that quest. You can listen to those that like it or those that think it's not worth the money, or those that have never used it and like to post just because but in the long run I would suggest that you buy one if you can afford it and spend some time with it, put more than a few hours on it and see if it's for you, fits your hunting needs and style, and whether you are confident in it. If it does then you just spent the best $1000 + that you have spent in this hobby. If it doesn't, there is always the classifieds and you won't lose too much money because of the demand for this really good detector. Finding what works for you is key in this hobby and maybe an expensive quest like it has been for me but you may just get lucky on your first upgrade and never need anything else. Good luck with whatever you choose and HH.
Pesc

I think the Deus is a great machine and well worth the money you spend on it if you like it. The issue I see is that until you get one and use it, you will never know whether you like it or not. I also don't think you can pick one up for one hunt and decide it's not for you because any machine takes some getting use to so you have to take the time to know the machine, its advantages and disadvantages. From experience, I can tell you for sure all detectors have disadvantages and there is not one out there that is perfect and can do it all. I have spent a lot of money in that quest. You can listen to those that like it or those that think it's not worth the money, or those that have never used it and like to post just because but in the long run I would suggest that you buy one if you can afford it and spend some time with it, put more than a few hours on it and see if it's for you, fits your hunting needs and style, and whether you are confident in it. If it does then you just spent the best $1000 + that you have spent in this hobby. If it doesn't, there is always the classifieds and you won't lose too much money because of the demand for this really good detector. Finding what works for you is key in this hobby and maybe an expensive quest like it has been for me but you may just get lucky on your first upgrade and never need anything else. Good luck with whatever you choose and HH.
Pesc

SUCH WISDOM! If more people thought like you we might have world peace.

:hi5:

Nicely said.

Back
Top Bottom