Whites New Machines

TN Rob

The cats not out of the Bag, no one knows if Whites IS going to break out this year with new machines, WE are hoping they do, but this thread is OPEN minded , for discussion being its Fact, or Fiction, only time will tell, happy hunting Earl

The cats not out of the Bag, no one knows if Whites IS going to break out this year with new machines, WE are hoping they do, but this thread is OPEN minded , for discussion being its Fact, or Fiction, only time will tell, happy hunting Earl

Just be glad you aren't waiting on a Tesoro:shock:

I'm waiting for Whites to produce an ATpro type machine. But I don't think that's going to happen. Not even the other manufacturers are touching that with a 10 foot lower rod.....

Haha, I've never tried a Tesoro either, one day I'll get my hands on one, maybe a Tejon. They definitely aren't on the forefront of technology, but they're simple, built like tanks, and have the lifetime warranty, then again what can really go wrong with something designed that simply? I've always like White's products, my first good detector was a Classic ID in 95' after years with Radio Shack models, then I went to an XLT in 97' and LOVED it....Now own a V3i which is even better.

I started out with a classic 3 plus in 94 which I still have...then a DFX in 2003. A V3i is definitely in my future......hopefully sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started out with a classic 3 plus in 94 which I still have...then a DFX in 2003. A V3i is definitely in my future......hopefully sooner than later

If you like the DFX then you'll love the V3i. Better display, depth, and the ability to change key features like ground filters, and frequencies.

You can change ground filters and frequencies on the DFX as well...I know the V3i would be right up my alley and not a huge learning curve since I'm used to the dfx

You can change ground filters and frequencies on the DFX as well...I know the V3i would be right up my alley and not a huge learning curve since I'm used to the dfx

Wow didn't know that, I was use to the XLT with a single Freq. But yeah if you like the DFX then you'll love the V3i and have a pretty good head start of using the menu and settings. I paid $1050 shipped for mine, it was a grade A factory Refurb (new dealer return detector) that came with full warranty and brand new ProStar ($120) headphones. So there's deals out there if you're on a budget like I was. I generally only buy new detectors since I like to keep them shiney, so I was very happy with the grade A refurb. They also offer a B grade I believe which are used units that have been taken in, gone over, and given the same 2 year warranty, they're cheaper but I'm not sure by how much. :D

Back in Time 1976

Was my 1st metal detector, still have the antique howboutit , Whites Coinmaster , still works, Earl

Attachments

• whites coinmaster.jpg
    whites coinmaster.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 269
Back
Top Bottom