Classic cars anyone

bearbqd

Elite Member
He everyone, I'm not sure if we had a thread on this awhile back or not, but I couldn't find one. So, anyone into classic or muscle cars that owns one or more? Show your babies. Here's my baby-- 1973 Plymouth Cuda with a 440 4 bbl. Have owned since 2006.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 443
Nice Cuda!

For many years I restored old Classic pony & muscle cars. Mustangs were my preference. Loved finding them old rotting classics sitting in a field rusting then taking them and getting them back on the road to sell. A labor of love for sure. Never got my hands on any Mopars.

Here is a few from the last 8 years.

my_cars_bgrnd.jpg

I finally got too old to be crawling under cars so I just bought me a brand new Mustang GT. All I've got to do is put gas in it.

My Ponies.

all_ponies_l.jpg

My current pony.

2015_GT_BH_2.jpg

Here is a pic of my Camaro after getting a rollback ride home when the ignition module left me hanging at a red light. I replaced everything with MSD and never looked back.

He everyone, I'm not sure if we had a thread on this awhile back or not, but I couldn't find one. So, anyone into classic or muscle cars that owns one or more? Show your babies. Here's my baby-- 1973 Plymouth Cuda with a 440 4 bbl. Have owned since 2006.

Nice cuda! I have a 1972 340 cuda awaiting restoration, I bought it in 98, drove it until 05, it is currently disassembled, should be starting resto in the spring.

1981 Jaguar XJ6 Series III The last of the true Jags from England

Sep05MyJAG.jpg

MY1981JAGUARXJ6.jpg

No photo shop...water drops were visible thru digital cam, made for an awesome pic

2488570032_large.jpg

Some cool cars fellas thanks for sharing!:cool:

Quit working on my '56 F100 when my dad passed away. Fixing to sell some stuff to get her done. Should do a burnout for a city block or two:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_0103.jpg
    SAM_0103.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 466
When I was younger, high school, I wanted a Jaguar so bad. She looks nice

Someone once told me I should put the leaping cat emblem on the front.. history: The leaping cat cars were for US export, the english Jags didn't have the leaping cat, so I chose to leave it off. :)

Love the Cuda.
I had a 67 GTO but sold it a few years ago. Kicking myself for that.
My dad has an original 66 GTO with the Tri power and 4 speed.
I currently have a solid 1933 chevy sedan. It is still setting in the barn but hope to get to it in the coming years.
My baby right now is a 2006 Mustang Gt with a steeda tune. Over the winter i plan on putting 4:10 in it with a 3200 stall converter.

Speed matters ;)

Beautiful cars , all of them . Love the Cuda , and the '70 Fastback . I used to have a '70 Torino GT 351 Cleveland , and a '72 Galaxie , ex Georgia State Patrol car , 429 Police Interceptor , I always wanted to drop that 429 in the Torino , just never got around to it .

I had a 390 67 ltd,wanted a galaxie. Then got a 260 cid 64 Fairlane(wish it was a 427) Got a 1986 mustang Gt 5.0 with 3.55 gears(That was a fun stick shifter!!) Now I drive a 4cyl camry.:(:no::D

This isn't mine, but I wish it was. Curious how many members know what this car is? Most of us older guys will know but don't think many of the young guys will.

picture.php

picture.php

Mike1961,

That Studebaker Avanti is beautiful! Back in the mid '70s i would see one of these quite regularly. A fellow that worked at the same place I did had one and frequently had it out for a drive. I often wondered if the 289 c.i. engine was their own design or if they bought the very first FORD 289 engines? Didn't some of them have supercharged engines? Very cool!

I do not have any photographs and it is not easy to get to right now, but, I have a '69 Morris Garages "B" Series Roadster with 27,623 on the odometer ... I really need to drive it more.

A car like this starred in The Fast and Furious 6. 1973 Model, built by a tiny car co. and powered by a 440 V8 Chrysler from the factory.

I really like the oddball orphans. I own two AMC sportscars and they are oddballs.

Attachments

• jensen-interceptor-fast-furious-6-6.jpg
    jensen-interceptor-fast-furious-6-6.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 280
This was my '73 TR6. Sold it a couple years back....:yes:

Attachments

• triumph 003.JPG
    triumph 003.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 299
Back
Top Bottom