Proud Daddy

joee5

Elite Member
Today my oldest daughter signs her National Letter of Intent for college. Using her God given talent and skills, she turned that into a college softball scholarship.
Proud Daddy moment and that I'd share :D:D:D

Outstanding!

Good Job there Dad! Your daughter will benefit all her life from her time outdoors being healthy...Good on ya, and great post...you have every right to be proud, as we are to know you!
Mud

Kids do not learn to be good people naturally, it takes years of guidance and sacrifice. Sounds like a job well done to me. Congrats!

Out of all we do in life successfully raising a happy, well adjusted member of society that will be a future asset and not a detriment is the hardest and takes the most time, fortitude and investment both physically and mentally.
You did good.

Wasn't easy but we did it.

Good Job there Dad! Your daughter will benefit all her life from her time outdoors being healthy...Good on ya, and great post...you have every right to be proud, as we are to know you!
Mud

We don't even own a gaming system so she had to play her games the old fashioned way :D

That's awesome....I am happy for your daughter and your perseverance to make it happen...!!! Great job...

Back
Top Bottom