I have finally decided... I think

outdoorz

I think I have finally decided on the x terra 705. I just want to get feeling of the depth I will get with it. Theres not much information on it online or any videos. So if you have a x terra 705 can you please post what depth you get and what coil you are using. Thanks

with my xterra I could get an easy 8" on a silver dime, I got the 3KHZ coil and it got an easy extra inch of depth on silver and copper. After I put that coil on I NEVER took it off

I commonly hit dimes @ 8-10" in not too tough ground. And I too am a fan of the 3kHz coil, and find it hard to take off. But if conditions are such that I need to, I have coils in all three frequencies, and will change to whichever is appropriate.

That, along with all of the other adjustable options, and all the information that the machine provides, is the beauty of the X-Terra.

I love my 705 I have had it less then a week and haven't found much but I have found 3 pennys but the features are amazing auto nosie cancel auto ground balance backlight and a beach ground balance mode are everything you could want in a detector. The pinpoint sizing is pretty cool too

Depth LOL

OK I have found that the tinier and thinner a piece of foil is the deeper my 705 can find it. I have the Gold Pack with the 18.75KHZ 5x10 DD coil, it finds everything as deep and deeper than I care to dig. You will love the 705.....Good Luck and Happy Hunting....:biker: :digginahole: :biker:

Back
Top Bottom