Hello from Mississippi

abynum1

Forum Supporter
New to the hobby, looking to get mds for me and my 10 year old son for Christmas. I thought it would be a healthy, fun, way to spend time together, and who know; might even get lucky and retire early :)
Been doing some research on this site and I think I've narrowed it down:
For myself, I'm looking at the Fisher F2, and the Tesoro Compadre for my son.

Well I too am new to this hobby and the people here know there stuff and are very friendly and will answer any questions you may have!!!!! Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum. I can't speak for the machines that you are deciding to get, but hear that the Fisher's are "fast" on picking up the signals and the Tesoro's are "fast and light" when picking up the signals. There are numerous individuals here on the forum that are HIGHLY experienced... in my humble opinion that is. I just started and have the ACE line... I like what I have and plan on keeping them for MANY years to come. Anyways, I eventually plan on getting a Tesoro myself and a Fisher as well. I'm pretty sure that eventually someone will "chime" in and give some helpful advice. HH \_ to you and your son.

you and your son should have a lot of fun times. lots of luck and many great finds. blev

Welcome from Kansas.

I got both my sons MD units and now they are actually dropping the gamer pads.:shock: and coming along whenever I go out. Great way to spend time together in my opinion. Good way to get them exercised and teach them about the past as well.

Back
Top Bottom