!!! kellyco?

Riffmeister

Forum Supporter
~ i ordered almost $400 worth of equipment yesterday morning from kellyco (florida?) and their telling me that i should receive my stuff on 5/5/14' !!! and costs me $21 to get it here~. well just for that reason it will be that last time buy from them. Thats rediculous. Ive received parcels from china/india in a much shorter time. I should have found another seller. Usually when prices get high like that they make a deal on your shipping. further more, my wife and i ship many articles to further places than florida with her buisiness, and never have it take this much time, now weather or storm issues i can understand... but there is no reason..... not to mention they rejected my -$10 coupon after i applied--- not good kellyco. BTW kellco... start using USPS its much better now.
:mad:

~ i ordered almost $400 worth of equipment yesterday morning from kellyco (florida?) and their telling me that i should receive my stuff on 5/5/14' !!! And costs me $21 to get it here~. Well just for that reason it will be that last time buy from them. Thats rediculous. Ive received parcels from china/india in a much shorter time. I should have found another seller. Usually when prices get high like that they make a deal on your shipping. Further more, my wife and i ship many articles to further places than florida with her buisiness, and never have it take this much time, now weather or storm issues i can understand... But there is no reason..... Not to mention they rejected my -$10 coupon after i applied--- not good kellyco. Btw kellco... Start using usps its much better now.
:mad:

usps ain't any better

If you search smellyco you'll see a lot of unhappy folks...

I have heard a lot of people say, make sure they have it in stock before you order it, because of issues like your having...

I would not trust any company that sells Long Range Detectors, or $280 plumb bobs for finding gold...

<*)))>{

That does seem a little long for shipping, I personally have bought from them several times and always had a good experience. I probably won't be dealing with them any more though due to the fact they no longer offer printable order forms.

with usps i had alot ofproblems before , but in the last few months (out here) theyve been kickin' butt, might be different elsewhere~ but i was really pissed about this transaction because they declined the promo code after the fact they already finnished my order that on my end said DID NOT GO THROUGH!!! , there shortly after i received an e-mail stating my order was proccessed, without the discount. This is terrible , and ruins all my trip plans. way to go kellyco :violin:

Seems like a really long time, I just purchased a few items from another sponsor on here and shipping was free and I should have them in 2-3 days, the detector he sent me in Dec. arrived in 2 days after my purchase and I'm about 8 states away.

Wow both times I ordered from Bart at Big Boys I got it the next day without paying for shipping and he is WAAAYYY cheaper then Smellyco too. Id think most any of the sponsors here can beat their prices by quite a bit. Hope you called around and asked what you can get the machine you ordered for and not just went by the listed MSRP.....

Hope it comes soon and your out hunting in no time!

CANCEL the order. I have had very fast shipping with Bart at big Boy Hobbies. order 1 day and get it the day after the next EVERYTIME and its FREE shipping and you get a better price. By going with kellco u did everything wrong lol. Also Bart has a pretty decent supply of metal detectors and gear. Also if its garrett stuff you want then Jeff at Quality metal detectors is the man u wanna talk to as well. HH

Wow both times I ordered from Bart at Big Boys I got it the next day without paying for shipping and he is WAAAYYY cheaper then Smellyco too. Id think most any of the sponsors here can beat their prices by quite a bit. Hope you called around and asked what you can get the machine you ordered for and not just went by the listed MSRP.....

Hope it comes soon and your out hunting in no time!

NEXT DAY hmmm I always get mine day after the next day....

NEXT DAY hmmm I always get mine day after the next day....

He must like me better lol. Just kidding haha. When I ordered my at pro I literally had it under 24 hours from the time I called it in. The coil hardware and other stuff came via ups to the post office and I oicked it up the following morning. If I hadnt it prob wouldnt have been delivered until the following day but I was too impatient.

Great guy with great services and prices.

Sent from a hidden menu within my AT Pro

In defense of USPS...I ordered a Sampson shovel Monday night at 836pm. It came USPS and arrived at my front door at 1113am on Thursday of the same week here in North Dallas, AND that's all the way from Michigan.

I maybe had one bad experience with USPS in a decade of time. I am proud of my PO crew.

Never had any issues with USPS...

UPS however managed to lose 2 of 4 brand new, Mickey Thompson truck rims, and #3 was bent all to hell, the other two rims were lost for a month!! :shock:

They were sent in four boxes, all at the same time, how they lost two, and bent one is beyond me..

<*)))>{

These posts surprise me because I had an almost $300 order placed with KellyCo on March 17 and just checked my old emails, FedEx delivered it on March 21.

I'm not sure if it was a special at the time but my shipping was free and they not only matched but beat a competitor's price on a Sampson 31" T-Handle Shovel that I also bought.

I've had dealings with them in the past and have always been pleased with their items and service. :shrug:

damn~ this will definitly be the last time dealing with kellyco, this is too much money and too long. If the other places i had looked would have had the coil i was after i probably would have used another. I bought my detector from kellyco years ago- but i dont remember it taking soo long to deliver. not cool.
Large buisiness or small personally buisnesses know that customers are very important, if my wife and i had a customer spending $400 we would make sure they were happy with their purchase, im happy with what products im purchasing, but i am not happy with the proccess of shipping/deliver. if there are any "hiccups" from here out i will raise hell.
And for the other sponsors on FMDF .... i will be checking out your sites~

Talking about any of our sponsors is allowed but the name calling is not allowed...

3. Constructive Posts vs. Bashing
- Constructive dialog about dealers and/or detectors is allowed, but the bashing of either is not permitted.

End the bashing or the thread is going to be locked.

Back
Top Bottom