Why'd you choose that name?

when i first joined this forum ,i decided to think of anew username, dirtchirp came to mind, i am also known as digger o'dell and Bowser. BOWSER comes from SHA- NA -NA A singing group and DIGGER O'DELL was a radio personality whose occupation was a grave digger , DIGGER' O'DELL ,the last man to let you down.

Why`d you choose that name?

I just like the sound of the word Cobalt, It is a well used metal when heat and pressure will dissolve normal metals, It is also a pigment used in watercolor paint that I use for skies. The price of a pure cobalt pigment is quite high.

I was trying to come up with something creative. A lot of the guys on Youtube had names like LaDigger, MiDigger, SCDigger. Since I live in Illinois, I thought of ILLDigger but decided that made me sound illegal or sick. About that time, my 3 year old came into the room and said "daddy, can you read me a story?" It occurred to me that my girls are my greatest treasure and so I came up with DaddyDigger!

I'll fess up, I guess:cool:

My dentist calls me that every time I see him. Plus, that's what I was called during my Army service in VN. (CW2).

When I first started hunting it was in the bare playgrounds. Because of the lack of vegetation above the coins I dug below were all incredibly crusty.

Well I have always had the knack for finding silver, then I went and bought my machine a Whites Silver Eagle and it just seemed to Fit.
I used to go by Snapper back in the CB radio days, that was b cause when we would go fishing I always caught snapping turtles, and I do not mean small ones, I talkin 40 lbs +, but I like Silver Eagle.

Back
Top Bottom