Need a fix...LOL

wvdave107

Elite Member
Haven't been detecting for almost two weeks....:(. Really starting to go through withdraws....Doesn't look like I'll be able to get out this week, either. Heading south this weekend for a vacation with the wife. Looks like that's going to be next time I get to swing a coil....Hopefully, it'll slow a bit this week and I can get in an evening hunt....

When I start getting antsy after about three days of no detecting my wife will say "Why don't you go play" (detecting) Being a good and obedient husband I have the detector in the car, clothes changed and out the door in about a minute flat

My wife and I both work. I make sure to schedule my vacations just the opposite of hers, so it’s guaranteed that I can get out and detect. :lol:

Hey wvdave,
I used to pull double trailers across 77 to Charleston and make my trailer drop at the olsd tank factory after the last bridge. I bet you have some good hunting around there. Have a good vacation and good hunting.

Hope you can get out soon !!! My wife demands that I go detecting if I don't get out for a couple of days. I get pretty grumpy !!!

How do you tolerate the three wasted minutes that folks put on the You Tube videos? I really don't want to sit and watch some dude swing a coil back and forth, walk up and down the beach or drive a car. So I usually just give up and go do something else.

When I can't get out I dig and scoop vicariously through YouTube vids.

Being retired, I used to detect about everyday. Since my car died, I do good to get out a couple times a week. Walking about a mile to the closest park and back about does me in in this heat. My hunts are usually only a couple of hours long now.

How do you tolerate the three wasted minutes that folks put on the You Tube videos? I really don't want to sit and watch some dude swing a coil back and forth, walk up and down the beach or drive a car. So I usually just give up and go do something else.

Fast forward to the live dig or finds. That, and find the guys with good content.
EZPZ

Back
Top Bottom