Another little Ebay deal.

Discrimination against those of us who do not use a smart phone. I see that more and more. Local grocery store does that by having coupons that can only be used with a smart phone.

Its a conspiracy I tell you a conspiracy to make us buy a smart phone and get rid of our Old flip phones. LOL

Discrimination against those of us who do not use a smart phone. I see that more and more. Local grocery store does that by having coupons that can only be used with a smart phone.

Its a conspiracy I tell you a conspiracy to make us buy a smart phone and get rid of our Old flip phones. LOL

I used to say I wouldn't get rid of my flip phone. Heck, I don't need that new fangled stuff. Alas, I got one, and now I have it with me almost constantly. I hardly ever turn on my laptop. It sits in a corner getting dusty.

Occasionally, I think "Why did I get this thing?" but soon remember all I do with it. Working on a car and needing a bit of techno help. You tube the answer while in the garage. There is a video out there for almost everything.

But like religion and politics, I ain't pushin one way or another. I just know what works for me. :D

I have considered a smart phone but the price of the phones has been outrageous so I have stuck with the flip phone.

Now I see that there are some that do not require a contract and one can purchase enough minutes to last for a year.

So I may after all these years break down and get one.

I think it is just the steady march of new technology hitting the market place to help us and at the same time make the company money. Think back to the USSR where they had no competition in the consumer market place and you could only by one lousy product like their goofy automobile.

Once they do away with flip phones, I guess I won't have a phone anymore. My flip phone gets turned on and used about once a month at the most. I am not going to carry a big smart phone around. I like my freedom and do not like to be tied to a phone.

I do like my laptop and the internet. It is a great source for information. I don't do facebook or any social media junk. I just use the net for educational purposes and shopping.

Back
Top Bottom