jon123123

Hi all, my name is Jonathan. I have been relic hunting over the past 20 years with my dad from the day I could walk. I have decided to create a website in order to sell many of the items we have found and as an informational tool for others interested in old relics. Right now I only have a few items for sale and I am refining what the prices should be, but I plan on adding many more in the next couple of weeks. I also plan to add posts about our relic hunting trips, how to identify different relics, and how we clean some of our relics (through electrolysis). Any input on how the site looks or what you would like to see in a website like this would be great. The website is louisianarelics.com

Added some new relics, mostly War of 1812 buttons and some civil war bullets. I also added in a "relic hunting stories" section where I will keep up-to-date information on what we are finding and how we find relics.

You have some nice finds , a little pricy though , good luc with you business
HH

Cool website Jonathan! I think it is cool that you and your dad are both into this hobby. Me and my son love to detect also and I look forward to many more great digs with him.
Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom