7 yr. old kid finds cache in the news

how do you find a treasure in the news?the news aint even tangible.however,you can find plenty of lies .lol.

Holy !!!!!!!!! I'm excited for him. I will say this.....I wasn't going to detect after work today due to the heavy rain, but this story really got the juices flowing, and I think I have changed my mind!!!

That is a great story. Reminds me of a scene in the English TV series "The Detectorists" where Lance and Andy have been detecting the fields in England for years not finding a single gold coin and the hear on the news of a guy who just purchased a metal detector found a cache of ancient gold coins worth millions of dollars on his first or second outing. It drove them crazy.

Back around 1988 I buried a metal band aid box full of coins to test my new fisher gold bug metal detector we were going to use for our gold hunting trips in north georgia about six miles sw of Dahlonega, GA. It was just a test and I recall I buried it about 8" deep. We I forgot about it and left it buried. Now with my AT Pro and Equinox 800 I still cannot locate the coins. I have a small back yard and I know I buried it in a area near where the small pond used to be. I have since removed the pond and the area has to be only 30' x 30' and still cannot find it. I should have put some ring pulls and can slaw in it and I am sure I would have found it within 10 minutes.

How did that kid find that with the coil up like that and swinging it the way he was and they only showed morgan dollars but said half dollars

Back
Top Bottom