Hello from Don in Orange County, CA!

Don-in-So-Cal

Greetings all,

Well after a 24+ year absence I decided to kick start this hobby again. Picked up a new Whites Vision at our local AD here in town and within an hour had it fired up and picking up new coins (and some small toys) in a nearby park area.

Just wanted to say hi and would like to make some contacts with a few local hobbyists who I could tag along with (learn from and make friendships with, share gas, etc.) on local hunts or anything that comes up.

I look forward to sharing and contributing.

Don in Orange County.

Wow Don, you sure jumped back into the hobby moving at high speed. That new Vision sounds like a great machine.

And btw, Welcome!

Danka-shun (thank you in German)

Thanks to you both for your greetings. Question - I am attempting to up load a photo in my profile so that I could have a photo displayed as both of you have however, after I upload the photo then go to "save the changes" it keeps coming back with a message that it was unable to upload the photo :mad: ?????? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. Don

Welcome from up the coast in Santa Cruz! Glad ya joined us! You may have to make your pic a little smaller to use as an avatar.

Welcome

Kick start! With what they say ablout the vision you should be making some greast finds. Good luck form Bel Air, Maryland.

Hi Don

welcome to Friendly....Your avatar shoud be sized down to 100x100 pixels, and it should load ok...Gil

Welcome back to the hobby!
I am sure that everyone is going to be keeping an eye out for your future post. I know several of us are curious to read and see results of your hunts with the "Vision". So please keep us informed and we love photos.

Jack Virginia

Welcome aboard from Los Gatos, Ca.

I can't wait to see your finds and hear your "adventures" with the Vision.

If you ever get up this way (south S.F. Bay area), there are several members in the area (aka "Left Coast Gang") to hunt with.

Welcome to the forum Don. We're local so I look forward to meeting you. There are a lot of old houses waiting for the abilities of your new Vision.

Good Luck,
Steve

Welcome back to the sport glad to have you join us . Sounds like you got the top of the line machine so should find some great stuff with it . welcome

HH Harold

Back
Top Bottom