Thanks for the dime ;) haha

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
So I was detecting the beach yesterday and I notice a guy watching me. I was going along then I see he quickly starts to walk away....strange I thought. Anyway I start detecting again and I notice the gentleman slows down and turns around and continues to watch me detect again. Then suddenly I get a sweet tone, so sweet I knew it was a fresh drop. Yep....the guy threw a dime in the sand. So I pick it up, look at it then look at the guy as he's watching and laughing so I put the the dime in my pouch and continue my way down the slope. He then approaches me as he's laughing and says oh....I see you found a dime. I then say yep..and kinda laugh it off. He then says yeah...I threw that on the sand. I then said yep I figured you did....thanks buddy ;). He then got serious for a second and said yeah...that's my dime. I again said yeah...thanks buddy. Then I guess he thought I was a little upset because of the way I responded so he quickly changed the subject and then asked if I had any luck today? I then said yeah I found a dime. :laughing:Haha then he got upset and walked away. so....here's a few of my finds from the past few days, including a shiny 2013 dime. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 368
Haven't had that happen. But if I ever do you gave me the perfect answer. Here on Oneida lake the beach is lined with bars. And drunk can be a real pain.

We have a guy that we call the penny chucker. He's a real ahole that lives in a green house and throws pennies in the water to piss us off.

Don't look like you missed much!! You are a target magnet for sure...Hope some Gold comes your way soon...

Back
Top Bottom