It must be in the water, Michigan is on fire!!

Thanks Irons!!

I hear ya man, and cheers to that!

These were taken on my last day of water hunting last season, although I don't think I'll be pushing that late this season...

Ring beach was closed that day....

:D

<*)))>{

I'm trying out some new gauntlets this fall. I just got a set of Bemac's from my local trapper supply and he has the more expensive Edmont Wilson ones too that look really well made. The last 2 sets of polar paws I got were junk quality.

The fat lady won't sing for a while yet! :grin:

Mondo Cool

Mondo cool. Its been awhile since you posted anything and was wondering what was going on with ya, perhaps you got bored of digging up silver and gold. Grats on the loot.

Very Nice Ice...I'm with 18k, hit it hard. Call in Sick, Get stuck in traffic.. What ever you have to do...

Nice gold ring find... pretty soon we will be looking at pictures of you ice fishing :D they are calling for a winter similar to last seasons... I hope so as I plow in the winter :yes:

Yep I can hear that heavy gal off in the distance, she's already singing in some of the most northern parts of the world..

The day I found the ring, I ran into another looter.. He was wearing a shorty suit still!

I figure we still have well over a month still...

Thanks again for all the comments guys!!

Good luck out there today!

<*)))>{

i like that ring! maybe the guy was jumping in after his lost spinner and lost his ring in the process, lol. (hey, anything's possible, haha)

congrats on the gold and nice job on the research for the spinner! :waytogo:

Pete

Back
Top Bottom