Phil's been on a road trip

I have to laugh at the Chunky Cheese tokens..... i used to get them by the hands full in some parks i used to hunt. If i never see one of those again its to soon. Tokens used to be a big advertising thing. Used to have a book on them .... from state tax tokens, train tokens, bus tokens, to hardware stores. Hope Phil is sending some of those OUT OF STATE... who knows he may start a trend again.:lol:

Dew

I tossed some all the way from here to Daytona. You find one of mine I got a secret mark I use. Someone on another forum posts one of mine I know who is hunting what area:lol:

Larry,
Did you drop any on the treasure coast? If I find one i'm going to have one of those treasure Reale type necklaces made. I'll be the envy of all the old singers on the beach . If you didn'T drop them this far down just mail me one. I'm not above lieing that I found it.:viking::laughing:

Larry,
Did you drop any on the treasure coast? If I find one i'm going to have one of those treasure Reale type necklaces made. I'll be the envy of all the old singers on the beach . If you didn'T drop them this far down just mail me one. I'm not above lieing that I found it.:viking::laughing:

Got to get a newer vehicle before I travel too far. My newest vehicle is a 1997:lol: Went to Titusville twice But that was for a fishing tournament. You see some dude walking down the highway with a detector and a scoop, you know I broke down:laughing: Pm me your address and i'll mail you one if my sister didn't put them where I can't find them when she was visiting. She threw my loose diamonds in the trash last time:shock::lol:

I have to laugh at the Chunky Cheese tokens..... i used to get them by the hands full in some parks i used to hunt. If i never see one of those again its to soon. Tokens used to be a big advertising thing. Used to have a book on them .... from state tax tokens, train tokens, bus tokens, to hardware stores. Hope Phil is sending some of those OUT OF STATE... who knows he may start a trend again.:lol:

Dew

Dew, you are too smart,,,,,I guess that is why you figured out a loop hole in the banking system,,,,,,I will be walking in to my bank tomorrow with all my coins rolled, I had to spend 3 buck buying the rollers at Wallyworld today,,,,still less than the fee the machines charge,,,,I just hope I have enough for replacing my 8 year old computer cause I sure can't find enough gold to buy one,,,,,GL HH

You are finding the gold..... you just know someone that thinks gold is a girls best friend.:laughing: Those coins take awhile to add up, but they do get you the little things in life so they dont have to show up on the Visa.

Dew

Was out doing my normal garbage hunt today and found one of Phils tokens. Good thing because its about all i got.... bit of change, small silver ring, and a sterling necklace.

I think your bad days are better than my best days......GOOD FINDS

generic

I found one I'll never use.

Attachments

• CAM00882.jpg
    CAM00882.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom