Frivolous posts

Kraemer

If you guys see a bunch of worthless, nonsense making posts don’t squeal on me or get me kicked off the forum. I’ll be just trying to get to my 200th post so I may be allowed to post in the classified section. If this hobby doesn’t pay off soon I’ll be forced into a detecting fire sale so that my kids aren’t burdened with final expenses. Your cooperation appreciated.
PHP:

To the casual internet viewer, most of the posts here are nonsensical...I go out of my way to make it justly..to keep out the riffraff..

"Hey, I just stabbed an Old Barber in a pounded park" "Hey guys!! I just banged a 70 yr old Walker!"

"Hey guys, look! I just nailed an old Indian Fatty in broad daylight right on a curbstrip at a bus stop!!""

So yeah..have at it...we are all ramrodding for the 200 post metrics to qualify for the sales part, thats where the money is.......I got Beanie babies and Hummels stacked up the wazoo, dont even ask about the Polish Pottery or Pez dispensers.....:laughing: (Nonsensical enough for you?)

All you gotta do is: "hey Great find! "Welcome to the Forum! "What pinpointer do y'all use?" Just bang out your 200 and let us see what you got for sale...For a nimble fingered reprobate, it Takes like 15 minutes tops!

Ya got Any Hummels? First dibs! PM me!:laughing:

If you guys see a bunch of worthless, nonsense making posts don’t squeal on me or get me kicked off the forum. I’ll be just trying to get to my 200th post so I may be allowed to post in the classified section. If this hobby doesn’t pay off soon I’ll be forced into a detecting fire sale so that my kids aren’t burdened with final expenses. Your cooperation appreciated.
PHP:

How do you define "pay off"?

To the casual internet viewer, most of the posts here are nonsensical...I go out of my way to make it justly..to keep out the riffraff..

"Hey, I just stabbed an Old Barber in a pounded park" "Hey guys!! I just banged a 70 yr old Walker!"

"Hey guys, look! I just nailed an old Indian Fatty in broad daylight right on a curbstrip at a bus stop!!""

So yeah..have at it...we are all ramrodding for the 200 post metrics to qualify for the sales part, thats where the money is.......I got Beanie babies and Hummels stacked up the wazoo, dont even ask about the Polish Pottery or Pez dispensers.....:laughing: (Nonsensical enough for you?)

All you gotta do is: "hey Great find! "Welcome to the Forum! "What pinpointer do y'all use?" Just bang out your 200 and let us see what you got for sale...For a nimble fingered reprobate, it Takes like 15 minutes tops!

Ya got Any Hummels? First dibs! PM me!:laughing:

If we didn't have Mud and a few others it would be ....Yawn, nod, nod, ohmygosh I fell asleep for ten minutes sitting up. I am not joking.

One reason I go to this forum 80% of the time and two other ones for some really good technical help 20% of the time. Not that we don't have some real good technical people here but I just get a lot from Vferrari's posts elsewhere. Wish someone would recruit him to come over here. Tom_in_CA is both places so that helps.

How do you define "pay off"?

Let him roll with it a bit Stiffy! Lets see where this goes? He may have a twin barrel Thumblers tumbler for sale!

"There aint no 'pay off' in metal detecting"...Mel Fisher...He didnt actually say that..Mel Fisher is famously noted as saying...: "Today is the Day!"

Then his one tug boat rolled over in the dead of night and killed his Son and progeny...so yeah...hunt clad...

If you're serious about the hummels let me know. The ex and I started a collection back in the 80's/90's, it wasn't much but I did end up with some miss-marked pieces that may interest you.

Well it depends a lot on how close you are to kicking the bucket....

Have any gold crowns? That may be enough to cover it if your lucky and especially if you are bad at personal hygiene.

200 significant posts
... I wouldn’t worry about that - you could get to 200 in an hour or two. I think they should make it 2000 to make it more of a challenge.

Oh and sorry if your post was not in jest, as mine therefor would be in poor taste.

PHP:

Its more than 200 posts you will need.. you signed up 10/30/18 You are looking at not being able to use the classifieds until April... if my figuring is correct...

PHP:

So I'm guessing 2018 is your first year? And it hasn't paid off yet? That's odd, most of us have had to secure off shore accounts to avoid giving large sums of money to the IRS. The good news is I have my entire Caribbean island to my self to detect. The down side is I either have to lose targets myself just to find later or have my staff rebury my targets when I come back to the states, so I have something to dig next time.

Last edited:
Well it depends a lot on how close you are to kicking the bucket....

Have any gold crowns? That may be enough to cover it if your lucky and especially if you are bad at personal hygiene.

... I wouldn’t worry about that - you could get to 200 in an hour or two. I think they should make it 2000 to make it more of a challenge.

Oh and sorry if your post was not in jest, as mine therefor would be in poor taste.

Hey I did have a old gold crown fall out and screwed up selling it at a pawn shop. Have recently got dentures so my other crown is yet to be sold. Mine were 18K and on molars so not small. May bury in test garden!

PHP:

I just looked at your profile,and your machines..You got more than the Oak Island guys.:laughing: What were your intentions when you bought all those?
I’ll trade you a years worth of my time on here and 500 posts for the Kruzer,then you’ll be set.

PHP:

That's funny. 99% of what I read is this. I wonder if everyone is trying to get to 200... :)

Have fuN!

Back
Top Bottom