Detector under $200

Silver vs Ace

I have a Silver UMax.Had a chance to swap use with a person that uses an Ace. Silver goes deeper on coins, I didn't care for the Ace. The person wanted to trade. However, from what I understand is that the Ace is starved powerwise at the coils. There may be some mods that could give some extra three to four inches on a coin. May just pick up a used one and find someone to do the work for me. In the mean, stock vs stock, I like the Silver. Saw one new in box at Treasure Depot Classifieds for $190.00 postage paid..Just my two cents worth, and an arguement can be made in the other direction...,cordially NAD

Fisher F2

I would suggest the Fisher F2 for 200$ shipped, the machine is simple and finds coins with ease, if your wanting something for relics, I can't comment on that.

under 200

I picked up a American Hawk 29 for 170.00 new with a great warrenty.. Its a great back-up for me and has a couple of fetures that my whites don't. You can find them on-line at one metaldetector way good luck

I have a Silver UMax.Had a chance to swap use with a person that uses an Ace. Silver goes deeper on coins, I didn't care for the Ace. The person wanted to trade. However, from what I understand is that the Ace is starved powerwise at the coils. There may be some mods that could give some extra three to four inches on a coin. May just pick up a used one and find someone to do the work for me. In the mean, stock vs stock, I like the Silver. Saw one new in box at Treasure Depot Classifieds for $190.00 postage paid..Just my two cents worth, and an arguement can be made in the other direction...,cordially NAD
It is usually not too hard finding a used Tesoro & in my opinion any Tesoro new or used is better than the Ace. The Fisher F2 is a pretty good detector also. Steve.

New F2. Used you have to see whats out there. The Ace 250 gets you up to 8" but is tough in some ground to use.

Back
Top Bottom