Bike handle

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Guys im looking for a handle for my Xcal. Not the curve one....... id like to have a straight one. Most of them i see are only 4" tall. Im wanting to put a push button PPer switch in the top..... IF i can find one long enough. Am i just not looking in the right place?

Dew

I had a hard time finding a straight one and ended up getting a curved set. The straight ones I've seen on Ebay are all off center.

Guys im looking for a handle for my Xcal. Not the curve one....... id like to have a straight one. Most of them i see are only 4" tall. Im wanting to put a push button PPer switch in the top..... IF i can find one long enough. Am i just not looking in the right place?

Dew

Dew... is this straight enough for you? It looks slightly curved but its straight.

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 210
Pm me if your willing to pay shipping from Asia. I've got a few polycarbonate plastic ones laying around. Similar to the sov gt handle

That would be it Craig..... now for the big question. ... where can I find on...or two lol. Did u just put an extension over one?

Steve.... u got all the goddies. I have a sov one.... but not what I wanted to use.

Most all of them I saw we short..... Mel told me he put an extension on his.

Just make your own,,,you can pull the curved handle off and cut a piece off the old excal stock shaft, as long or short as you need.

That would be it Craig..... now for the big question. ... where can I find on...or two lol. Did u just put an extension over one?

Steve.... u got all the goddies. I have a sov one.... but not what I wanted to use.

Most all of them I saw we short..... Mel told me he put an extension on his.

The way you see it is the way it came... its yours if you want it... I sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom