Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Show Me Treasure
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 02:46 PM

Default Headphones made for the Excalibbur & 3030 BY HR.

With (HR Headphones) you can finally take advantage of all the Volume Controls on the CTX. Volume Gain, was meant to be used as an additional tool to distinguish between large OR small targets and deep OR shallow targets. With the waterproof headphones previously on the market for the CTX, you could not take advantage of the volume gain with high ambient noise, you always needed full volume or you would miss targets. Now with ( HR Headphones) you can use all the volume adjustments to your advantage, these headphones are made one at a time, they come with a CTX connector or with no connector, (your choice). If you already have a connector and want to send it with your payment I will install, saving you the additional cost. Payment accepted, postal money order, shipped only to the continental US.
Prices:
140.00 no connector, 150.00 with connector, You can get me at dralph2@tampabay.rr.com

Old 11-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Elite Member

Do you have any pictures?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:32 PM

Default headphones

my email address is on the bottom of the add and send me you email address and i'll send you some pictures of the headphones.