The dueling detectors!

Dan B.

Elite Member
I was wondering if anybody could point me to a video or make a video that shows different types of detectors such as AT Pro and the AT Max in a live field test side by side same weather conditions same hole same day test.

That would make it a Level Playing Field same halo effect same trash nothing planted.

I've seen other videos of air test that's not the same I've seen other videos of guys that say they have Hammer a field with other detectors there for this detectors better because I did not found it before. Different conditions difference day if you're ground maybe wetter or maybe dryer you may have never gone over that area before.

I am definitely going to upgrade from what I currently have by Spring and would like to see a live side by side digging Duo.

I was wondering if anybody could point me to a video or make a video that shows different types of detectors such as AT Pro and the AT Max in a live field test side by side same weather conditions same hole same day test.

That would make it a Level Playing Field same halo effect same trash nothing planted.

I've seen other videos of air test that's not the same I've seen other videos of guys that say they have Hammer a field with other detectors there for this detectors better because I did not found it before. Different conditions difference day if you're ground maybe wetter or maybe dryer you may have never gone over that area before.

I am definitely going to upgrade from what I currently have by Spring and would like to see a live side by side digging Duo.

I know of one only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCMLu9B0ng

I second that motion equinox for the money, from the tester I talked to its not that big of a upgrade from the pro to the at max... of course theres still the deus

What! It has to be deeper than my ATP and faster or I will just buy a used E trac ,Explorer2 or Safari. We will see.

Minelab Equinox!:yes:

None of us know about the real performance of the Nox yet,and probably won’t till next year.As far as it outperforming a Safari or Etrac on coins,I highly doubt it.If your a Everything hunter then I’d say the Nox might be worth the wait.If your just after old silver and copper,you can’t beat the safari or Etrac.
Not to step on any toes,but notice I didn’t say explorer.Ive owned and ran a lot of hours on the se pro and in my opinion it’s not nearly as fast or as good as the Safari.The explorer series has a big following and I’m sure my experience with it would be debatated,but I just don’t see it as a better machine than a Safari,no way.
As for the at max,I wouldn’t ditch a at pro for it,not enough of a upgrade to go through the hassle of buying and selling to get it.Id either keep your at pro or upgrade to a better machine for what your intended targets are.

None of us know about the real performance of the Nox yet,and probably won’t till next year.As far as it outperforming a Safari or Etrac on coins,I highly doubt it.If your a Everything hunter then I’d say the Nox might be worth the wait.If your just after old silver and copper,you can’t beat the safari or Etrac.
Not to step on any toes,but notice I didn’t say explorer.Ive owned and ran a lot of hours on the se pro and in my opinion it’s not nearly as fast or as good as the Safari.The explorer series has a big following and I’m sure my experience with it would be debatated,but I just don’t see it as a better machine than a Safari,no way.
As for the at max,I wouldn’t ditch a at pro for it,not enough of a upgrade to go through the hassle of buying and selling to get it.Id either keep your at pro or upgrade to a better machine for what your intended targets are.

Not even considering a Garrett as upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom