Minelab Equinox showing at N.C. gold show

pan4au

Elite Member
I saw this on FB
2017 Concord Gold & Treasure Show at goldprospectors.org/goldshows and don't miss out on getting a first look at the newly announced Minelab Metal Detectors #EQUINOX detector!

Gold Prospectors Association of America added 3 new photos — at Cabarrus Arena & Events Center.
October 23 at 3:56pm · Concord, NC ·

Minelab Metal Detectors will be showing off it's newly announced #EQUINOX machine at the 2017 Concord Gold & Treasure Show before it hits the hands of customers...

Will be looking for some more information, and perhaps a closer to release version. Sadly I’m too far away to go to the show, but hopefully Minelab will get these into some people’s hands. Would love to see some videos of it in action. Seems like most of the video are in foreign languages (I still watch them anyway, even though I don’t speak Polish, Russian or French.)

Will be looking for some more information, and perhaps a closer to release version. Sadly I’m too far away to go to the show, but hopefully Minelab will get these into some people’s hands. Would love to see some videos of it in action. Seems like most of the video are in foreign languages (I still watch them anyway, even though I don’t speak Polish, Russian or French.)
I don't know where you are located. They probably have other gold and treasure shows scheduled across the country. They may have one close to you. I'd like to see one first hand before I decide on buying it

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I checked the GPAA listing for the Gold shows... this is the last one for 2017. Most will have to wait until they are released to see one up close..

Back
Top Bottom