My First Ring

Nuther Nail

I went detecting with Real_Rat_Fink this morning at the beach for Lake Elsinore and found my first ever ring. It's a .925 Silver "CTR" Ring, a faceted gemstone and some coins. It was a pretty good day.

Attachments

• 20170107_161203.jpg
    20170107_161203.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 20170107_161231.jpg
    20170107_161231.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 485
Yes a Corrupt the Righteous ring. I have found plenty in Utah.

Maybe you know and maybe you don't. That ring is LDS or Mormon and stands for Choose the Right. We just altered the meaning.

Yes a Corrupt the Righteous ring. I have found plenty in Utah.

Maybe you know and maybe you don't. That ring is LDS or Mormon and stands for Choose the Right. We just altered the meaning.

:laughing:

That's funny there Scuba!

I've found like 4-5 of those, two silver and some copper, congrats OP nice one!

Congrats on your first ring and welcome to the forum! That ring looked familiar so I looked through my collection and found that I had the Spanish version- Haz Lo Justo.
picture.php

Nice job on the Bling Ring! Was fun detecting and even a little CTR ring is a good day :) I just searched and found they make a Gold CTR ring. I wonder if anyone has ever found one of those....

Nice find! Congrats, you got the hard one out of the way, now get out there, have fun and start swinging that coil for the next one!

Nice job on the Bling Ring! Was fun detecting and even a little CTR ring is a good day :) I just searched and found they make a Gold CTR ring. I wonder if anyone has ever found one of those....

I have. Only one. Found probably 2 dozen other CTR rings though... about half those in silver.

Back
Top Bottom