ENDED Beach/Surf hunters!! Check it out...

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
The prize for this contest is this book, which is really only helpful if you hunt ocean beaches and a lot applies to the Great Lakes as well.. Not so much for inland lakes and ponds...

IMG_6511_zps16b69dbb.jpg

The rules....

If you win this book, you must read it, and then give it away on here through another contest of your own..

One guess per person, per household (no dogs), per day...

The objective... Guess the total of the dates of the four wheats shown in the picture below. Example- If you think they are all 1910 your guess would be.. 7640.

The contest starts now, and ends at 12:01 on minute after midnight on Friday night/Saturday morning 8/2/2013... If no one guesses correct, the closest without going over wins.. If more than one person guesses the same number, the first to guess that number gets it... Posts that are marked as edited may be disqualified at my choice...

Good luck to all!!

This picture was taken from my last hunt...

IMG_6542_zpsb5f8e09c.jpg

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pirates:

<*)))>{

BTW, I won this book from Ugadigger, thanks man!!

Its a really good wealth of knowledge for the beach/surf method of hunting...

Good luck on all your hunts guys n gals!!

<*)))>{

I'll stay out of this one since I read it already. Good book though. Wish I had a bunch of old hunters that would just sit at a lunch table and yack with me about the old days.

7,777......put me down for lucky-sevens :lol: Awesome contest & prize, especially since this is one of the books I haven't read yet.

-David

Thank you for the contest! I also own the book so I won't play. Even if the author's location and conditions are not the same as yours, he gives confidence and ideas for developing a process for your locality. A great read.

That's a great book. It has a lot of great information in it and I learned some things from it.
BTW- is that a .30-06 bullet?

Back
Top Bottom