Trick or Treat Idiots

T-Man

Elite Member
Leave it to Halloween to bring out the idiots in town. Was out last night taking my kids around town for thier fill of junk food. Got to one house and the person had just left a big bowl of candy out unsupervised. Well some (don't think I could call him a kid) idiot in a gorilla costume is up there in front of a bunch or young kids grabbing stuff by the handfuls and trying to fill his pillow case with 1 stop. As soon someone spotted it and said something he walked off super fast. This (kid) was taller than me and I'm 6 foot. Something like that I've learned to pretty much expect around here. What I didn't expect was my oldest (16) was out with his girlfriend. Same area of town. Well he had one of those idiots in a clown mask stalking him & his girlfriend making fun of his costume. He did make a suit of armor out of cardboard boxes he could barely move in but it was funny and all the houses got a good laugh out of his creativity. Well first time the clown came up toward him he swung his bag over his shoulder in a threatening way and he backed off. About 5-10 minutes later the clown was waiting behind a tree for him. Jumped out, grabbed his bag, and took off down the street. At first my son thought it was just a friend of his messing with him and was just going to stop and come back laughing. When he kept on going he realized this joker was making off with his bag of candy. What they did not know was his potential victim spent the last 6 years in track and cross country with a number of medals from placing high in both. He broke out of his boxstume in a matter of seconds and caught the kid in under a block even with him having a 10 second head start. As soon as he got ahold of his hood the kid dropped the bag, took off his mask and my boy realized he was about 13 or 14 and had the fear of god in his eyes he was snagged that quickly. My son got his bag back and decided not to pound the clown into the pavement, even though he had every right to do so and a ton of witnesses that would back him up should he have went that route. Not sure I would of shown as much restraint. That kid was lucky mine didn't decide to level him on the spot or someone else had he tried it with happened to grab him. Just never understood the thinking of some people. He did have alot of people who saw it ask him if he was alright and couldn't believe what they saw. He just held up his bag in victory saying all was good.

Teenagers are stupid. I'm surprised that more than half of teens make it to adulthood. That kid needed his butt kicked, but I am glad that your son was the bigger person.

BCD

Kids like that need taught a lesson....good call by your son now a days though. Teaching a lesson often gets people arrested now.

People Now a days! Heres a damned local tosspot who swiped the Halloween costume right off my cute little dog!:laughing:

Attachments

• halloween17-1.jpg
    halloween17-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 181
  • halloween17.jpg
    halloween17.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 180
Teenagers are still stupid, just as they were when I was a kid. One year when I was about 2nd grade, I was out trick or treating with Wes and my older sister. Some teenage bully came along and tried to take our candy, and I swear to Heaven the Jolly Green Giant hollered down from the roof of a house for the bully to leave us alone. Bully ran, we waved and thanked the Jolly Green Giant, and got home safely with all our goodies...

And OMG Mud, :toofunny: :lol::lol:

Good story. In not so nicer areas of my city, it wouldn't be unusual for the clown to have a knife..just be cautious.

Not as scary as Mud's costume but here he is. Couldn't even walk right in it so they must of thought him as easy target.

Attachments

• cardboard.jpg
    cardboard.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 130
At this point in my life I either give out the candy or go out with friends who have kids as an extra set of eyes... plus I get some candy lol.

Back
Top Bottom