** I made the right choice today **

meggie

Elite Member
I had a couple of fruitless beach days earlier in the week but did do an hour searching different beaches for future hunts .. spotted a new washout at on old spot so I headed there today for a look.
Had a great day .. Must have dug over 100 targets
Scored one 9ct gold band (28-1-84)- 5 grams too and a cool partly made silver Florin ring.
Also a few coins,sinkers & another gold plated bangle, that's the 3rd this year.
I reckon there's more value at this spot .. plenty of deep heavy targets,means more gold waiting.

Attachments

• IMG_4584.jpg
    IMG_4584.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_4597.jpg
    IMG_4597.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_4595.jpg
    IMG_4595.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 449
:dingding:Congrats on the gold! The day I find one of those silver coin rings I really hope it fits me as I would love to have one. That's a great find as well!

That sure looks like a great Gold spot! I've always wanted to find one of those coin rings too...no luck yet though..Good On ya Meggie!

Nice persistence in finding a decent spot. :yes: I made 2 coin rings before and the first one I had to stop at the same sort of look as yours. I misjudged the size and if I made it completely clean it wouldv'e been too big for me :)

Nice finds man! Looks like someone gave up on the coin ring before it was done. Personally i do not like that method of making them, much smoother to do the "punch the center and turn it inside out" method.

Nice job i like the coin ring. I made one for my wife a couple years ago for our 30 th. anniversary .

Congrats on the gold and unique coin ring! :yes: Successful metal detecting often comes down to making the right choices- where to hunt, when to hunt, which detector to use. Looks like you chose wisely! :yes::D

Yeah! Nice finds! That's such an interesting coin ring! Very cool!

Definitely love it when ya go out on a limb with your metal detecting choices and end up reaping the rewards!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom