Old Farm House Hunt Utah Tax Token

Goldminer

Went out for a quick hunt across the street from my house. There is an old farm house I got permission to hunt. It used to have an old barn that was a dance hall back in the 20's. Has produced some nice wheat cents, Mercs and one 1874 seated dime. Today I found a Utah Emergency Relief Tax Token a VEEDOL FORZOL tag of some kind and an old knife. Ground is hard as a rock, can't wait for the rains. My last signal gave my ticker a bit of a boost. About two feet from a fruit tree got a nice signal and dug down about a foot and hit the top of an old mason jar (Dreams of full of coins), well no such luck, it was just the lid but the white glass was still intact in the lid. Oh well some day I'll find the jar with the coins. Thats what keep me going. Happy Hunting All;)

Attachments

• md 001.jpg
    md 001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 300
  • md 002.jpg
    md 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 283
Yes, The King can imagine you got your heartrate up prettty good when you saw that lid in the ground! Just keep diggin, someone around there hid something years ago...You just know they did....cause they always do! :lol::lol::lol:

I smiled when you said your waiting for the rains. I thought you guys got rain more than anyone outside of England. :)

Not where I'm at. I'm in whats called the Banna Belt, great climate. We kind of keep this a secreat:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Ive had that happen to me twice already!!!! Dug and saw a mason jar top and broken glass, but coins......:no:

You,ve got to be kidding!!! UTAH giving an emergency tax token out,this is the greediest taxed state around,this place sucks!!! Oh im sorry back to your hunt,that would have been a nervous couple of seconds finding that mason lid,then no coins,bummer, but there out their,to be found, nice job on the token,keep up the good work. ......emergency tax relief, now that is halarious........

Back
Top Bottom