International Coin Shooters Club Seeded Hunt in Ketucky This Year...

Buster

Elite Member
We are having this years International Coin Shooter's Seeded Hunt in Ketucky this time. It will be a fun filled weekend with over 1,000 coins to dig up and 100 gifts to give away. We are also lining up some detectors for give aways too.This will be the 8th year giving these hunts and they all have been awesome. If you could possibly make it, this will be the one to go to. Here is the info on it. If you have any questions, please ask me. Buster...:cool:

Saturday, September 12 at 8:00am in EDT
Milton Park, Maple Street, Kentucky Highway 36 Trimble County , Milton, KY
Saturday~September 12

8:00-9:00 Registration

9:00-9:30 Poker Hunt

10:00-11:30 Partners Hunt ...

12:00~1:00 Lunch/Supper

1:00-2:00 Civil War Hunt

3:00-5:00 Main Hunt~Old Type Hunt

5:30-???? 50/50, Raffles

Sunday~September 13

9:00-9:30 Registration

9:30-10:00 Clad & Jewelry Hunt

10:00-12:00 Token Only Hunt

12:00-1:00 Lunch

1:00-2:00 Token Only Prizes

2:00-3:00 Mr.Silver Treasure Chest Hunt

3:00-5:00 Main Hunt~Silver Hunt

5:00-????~50/50, Raffles, Trophies

All Hunts are subject to changed.....
Due the price of coins/relics the fee will be $100.00 per 2~day event

All Hunts $ 100.00 for 2~days or 50.00 a day.

Deadline to pay is: Aug. 22th, after 29th is charged $ 10.00 a week or $110.00, after Sept 5th is charged $ 120.00
Day of hunt $ 70.00 a day or $ 140.00 for 2~days

Hunts payable by cash, check, postal money order~to: Perry Smyda 6255 Tuscarawas Road Industry, PA 15052-1925 or PayPal: [email protected]

Sweet, something that may actually be close enough for me to attend. Time to start making unrealistic promises to my wife and take her out to dinner. May be able to get a day pass for this.

We have had a few young folks over the last 7 years..one girl was 12 years old and did good..she didn't know if she would like it... But she did..it is a good time for sure..my wife will be there and she doesn't hunt..but helps out..they hang out together if they don't..

Just curious if anyone else from here will be attending this hunt. I plan on showing up on Sunday only and would hope to match some names to faces if others from FMDF are going to be there.

Have a good time Chuck! Know that we'll be there in spirit, even if we aren't there in body.... Be safe going and coming home!

Want to give a quick shout-out to all the folks at ICS who put on the seeded hunt in KY this past weekend. I'll be the first to admit I was a little leary of the idea of a seeded hunt but wanted to meet a few like minded folks and Milton, KY was only about a 2 hour drive. I'm really glad I went. The people there were great, hunt was well organized and I could tell they put alot of time and effort in putting this thing together. I have no idea how they were able to get all the prizes, coins, food etc to the site without a Uhaul. I was only able to attend the 2nd day of the hunt but walked away with 10x what I expected. Still haven't gone through it all yet but more silver then I can hold in one hand, silver and copper bars, coin rings, books, t-shirt, hats and even a Whites Coinmaster Pro to add to the arsenol. If any of you get a chance to attend one of these I highly recommend it. Special thanks to Chuck, Perry and everyone else for making this a wonderful trip. If I can get to more of these in the future I'm definately going to. Will try and post pics sometime this week when I get a chance to sort though and organize it all. Thanks again to everyone there. It was GREAT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom