Aloha tonight I found a 14k ring with 16 diamonds and a emerald

islandchips

Aloha I hunted tonight for 3 hours with my Excalibur 800. I hunted mostly in the water and the hunting was real slow. Even if I knew it was junk I was digging just to do something. After only finding some clad and junk I hunted this spot were I found some gold rings before. My first target in waist deep water was this 14k ring with 16 diamonds and an emerald that tested good. Needless to say that made my night and kept my gold streak alive at 3 hunts in a row.

Upena emailed me and said he made it to Thailand and all his detecting gear made it there in one piece. I have a good feeling that he will finds some nice gold in Thailand and I’M looking forward to seeing his posts.

HH, islandchips

Attachments

• 3-26-10 nut.jpg
    3-26-10 nut.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 3-26-10 14k1.jpg
    3-26-10 14k1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 3-26-10 14k3.jpg
    3-26-10 14k3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 3-26-10 14k 4.jpg
    3-26-10 14k 4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,150
Last edited:
Very nice ring Island :) that is one ring I have never found but would love to... (Emerald) my favorite stone...

That is an awesome ring you found, congratulations, it's beautiful!

WOW!!!What a beauty!!!I am really glad that you got it!Way to go!Good to hear about Upena as well ,I am sure he will find tons of gold there.Let the beach gods smile upon all of us:yes:good luck and HH

Aloha thanks for all the nice replies. Today I have to go to a birthday party at a park in the country. So I will bring along the Minelab Etrac to do some dirt fishing and see if any coins or rings are biting in the park.
HH, islandchips

WTG islandschips !! man, that's a awesome ring find...GOLD,EMERALD,DIAMOUNDS ALL IN ONE !!coconut

Aloha Coconut when I saw the flash of the dark green emerald with my headlight I thought I had found something nice. I quickly put the ring on my finds carabineer in my pouch. I always wait till after I clean up my gear at home to check out my finds. It's something like Christmas for me, waiting with anticipation to see my gifts.

HH, islandchips

Wow what a beauty!!!
I can't say I found any emeralds either, my favorite too...

Back
Top Bottom