Forum Members

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Folks,

As most of us know, a lot of forum members come and go. Some bring fun and entertainment to the forum and others, well lets say they just go, sometimes with a push.

We had a regular on here that brought entertainment and fun to our hobby and it would be nice if some of the regulars that enjoyed her posts would at least say thank you to her, especially if she touched your heart. Maybe bombard her with PM's at least saying thank you.

Life is short and sometimes it is nice to stop and appreciate what we have before it is lost forever, that includes friendships. Thanks for reading. I wish I could have PM'ed all the regulars that have known her instead posting this but I don't have the capability.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=205985

Thanks for reading.

Robert

Thanks Scuba!
Definitely one of the most colorful posters I have ever seen on the forum.
Very interesting and thoughtful stories to be sure:yes:

I flock to the animal lovers. She is actually the owner of my "Area 51 ring" for helping the 4 legged friends. ;)

I flock to the animal lovers. She is actually the owner of my "Area 51 ring" for helping the 4 legged friends. ;)

Thanks for reading and contributing to her.

She also has a ton of my religious medallions. She has a great heart and a very active mind with the stories and suggestions of what finds were.

Thanks for reading and contributing to her.

She also has a ton of my religious medallions. She has a great heart and a very active mind with the stories and suggestions of what finds were.

I send her all my silver religious stuff for the missionaries. But I don't find it often. I can't melt that stuff. I sent her the "Silver Jesus" too.

Attachments

• SAM_0501.jpg
    SAM_0501.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom