First water hunt.

I hunt chest deep..........so I guess that would make it up to your knees!

I remember now... I saw you hunting one of those "kiddie pools" you know what I mean the small tidal pools that the currents carve out of the sand... you're correct the water was up to your chest :lol:

OH...........

I remember now... I saw you hunting one of those "kiddie pools" you know what I mean the small tidal pools that the currents carve out of the sand... you're correct the water was up to your chest :lol:

You mean one of those kiddie pools where the mama's loose their wedding rings.......yup....thats where I was.........finding gold. Got a few nice ones in those pools.........and I know you hunt them too!!!!

All right boys & girls in FL.! Hereeeee come Bobbie!!?? Hey you get to find gold yr. round!! Do you and J-Man have room..................for me! :roll:

You mean one of those kiddie pools where the mama's loose their wedding rings.......yup....thats where I was.........finding gold. Got a few nice ones in those pools.........and I know you hunt them too!!!!

I do to Bobbie ;) and I have as well :)

You could always try snorkle detecting. The the Excalibur weight wouldn't be such an issue, and you can see what's going on under there!:spin:

You could always try snorkle detecting. The the Excalibur weight wouldn't be such an issue, and you can see what's going on under there!:spin:

Nah Golden... I used my Excal now as a boat anchor... worked great :lol: Its really hard to convert PI user to using a VLF :yes:

Back
Top Bottom