whites coinmaster

hunter1

Elite Member
I gusse i did ok. I was in a local pawnshop after a doctors visit. They had a coinmaster that was in really clean condition. They wanted $129.00 for it so i tried it out: and it worked fine. So i offered a $100.00 bucks cash for it and the broker took it.I.ve heard the machine is so,so. But I figure my grandson can use it when he is here. Think it was a good deal. I'll get some head phones , coil cover , box cover, owners manuale for it.I ran her when i got home, found a couple of clad coins and a spoon.

Milco on the forum run a coinmaster and loves it. He has had an amazing year with it. Many want to claim that you need the high end machine to find good stuff and while that helps, Location is by far the most important. You get on a good location, and that coinmaster can score you some sweet old relics.

Good luck.

Milco on the forum run a coinmaster and loves it. He has had an amazing year with it. Many want to claim that you need the high end machine to find good stuff and while that helps, Location is by far the most important. You get on a good location, and that coinmaster can score you some sweet old relics.

Good luck.

+1

For the money, I think its a great machine and I have found 150+ silvers with mine ranging from seated coins to modern clad. Location and persistance are the key! HH!

Back
Top Bottom