• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I recieved permission to hunt the parks in my area last year, now I am wondering if I need to ask permission every year.

hellomikie92

I know you people hates my threads, and wish I would just leave this site and never come back, but I have another noobish question, I received permission to hunt my parks in my area last September. Its now December 2012, so I am wondering if you guys think I should ask them again? Or just keep mding the parks.

If it is a public park and there are no rules against it why are you asking? Just do it. Once you get permission detect it as much as you want public or private. All they can do is ask you to leave, if they change there mind.

So I don't have to ask for it every year at the same people? lol

I think you should call them every year like clock work, till they say NO.. JK:laughing:

Did they give you a paper with a "must MD by date"?

There is your answer...

Just my take...

<*)))>{

Once you have permission, keep hunting until informed otherwise, especially if you have it on paper. The only thing that would change this for me is if there was some sort of expiration date on the permission I had.

I know you people hates my threads, and wish I would just leave this site and never come back, but I have another noobish question, I received permission to hunt my parks in my area last September. Its now December 2012, so I am wondering if you guys think I should ask them again? Or just keep mding the parks.

I keep getting the feeling you worry to much.

My local parks management has everyone sign a liability form before digging. I also make sure to get everything in writing and keep a copy on me while detecting. You should contact them and get some paperwork just in case you ever run into a touchy grounds keeper.

Yeah just MD and enjoy it. The goal is to develop target recovery skills that leave the turf looking totally untouched standing 5 feet away.

TVA Lands

:digginahole:Hi Mike,
I myself use permisson forms on private land. My problem is not the owner but good neighbors call the police on a piece of property I have been doing for 3 years. I just show them the signed slip and no problems. As for TVA land, all permits have been recinded and no longer renewing them. Since TVA went federal things changed. Keep Digging!

Back
Top Bottom