• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Unfriendly Troll

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
To the unfriendly troll on here that thinks he can run my life through his stupid PM's. You were warned and you were blocked a while ago. I refuse to open any of your PM's or read anything more that you have to say.

I give one word of advice to all and I live by it

So please stop wasting your time by putting your silly messages in my PM box. I guarantee they will never be read and you are wasting your time writing them or trying to get me to read them.

If any mod feels this post needs to be deleted, please message me and tell the person hiding behind his computer to run his own life and to leave me alone. Thanks

Whoever it is, must be jealous of the famous scuba finds and adventure stories :cool:

I think just having a troll, means you have gone farther with detecting than most of us ever will. I'll admit I'm jealous. I have always been envious of people who can turn their passion into a vocation. Even with good jobs I liked it didn't long to HATE punching that clock.

I have no desire to do what you are doing, but I do enjoy reading about your adventures.

Trolls are abound on the Internet in general..

Like Bears..Please don't feed the Trolls

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 515
Warned, blocked, and now publicly notified. These are rites of passage for an annoying P.O.S. troll. Let's hope he transcends to a higher calling; like maybe in a political forum.

Sorry to hear about it Robert. Keep on keepin' on...and ignoring said troll.

Warned, blocked, and now publicly notified. These are rites of passage for an annoying P.O.S. troll. Let's hope he transcends to a higher calling; like maybe in a political forum.

Sorry to hear about it Robert. Keep on keepin' on...and ignoring said troll.

Not a big deal really. I was a little peeved when I saw he sent me another PM AFTER I told him he would be blocked and after I told him he was blocked.

He just doesn't want to give up I guess. Maybe he is way to chill to care about his life and he has to concentrate on others?

Anyway. This was fun. On to bigger and better objectives.

You have a stalker,not a troll.lol..I watch the ID channel here in Pennsylvania along with forensic files,see plenty of stalkers on there..Make sure your malware is up to date.lol..

As one who at one time did some scuba diving I admire your ability to find items that have been lost when you have danged near zero visibility. Keep on Keeping On.

It’s probably Ed the Beach Hunter. I can see him being upset about a scuba diving metal detecting person who actually hunts and finds nice objects meanwhile having an adventure.
Ed’s channel is 100% staged.

His latest video shows him finding a big gold nugget while casually hunting a river

https://youtu.be/RTkgWmat6GU

I agree. always looks staged. his april fools video is a normal thing.

Back
Top Bottom