Ed the Beach Hunter?!?!?!?

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I've just randomly checked out a couple of his videos. He is either making killer fake videos, or he's the luckiest @#$% alive. First video he finds a couple of huge 1700s Mexican silver coins. Second video he finds a block of hundred dollar bills, drug money. Totaling about 100K. Anyone know this guy? Can I buy his lucky rabbits foot?

BCD

***EDIT*** I checked his channel and yea, this guy is either planting stuff or really really really lucky. He's cleaning up in his videos.

Sounds like one of those people that HAVE to fabricate their fifteen minutes of fame.:roll::D

I think that all of us that claim to find things get accused of fabricating. I am no exception. How many believed I found over 11 grand in the trash last year?

I have no reason to doubt. I congratulate folks and if they didn't find it they are only fooling themselves.

Folks can believe me or him or not. It doesn't really matter. I know who I am and my values. He knows himself.

I think that all of us that claim to find things get accused of fabricating. I am no exception. How many believed I found over 11 grand in the trash last year?

I have no reason to doubt. I congratulate folks and if they didn't find it they are only fooling themselves.

Folks can believe me or him or not. It doesn't really matter. I know who I am and my values. He knows himself.

I'm not saying that he didn't find all of that... I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure that he did or didn't. If he did, man hats off to him.

BCD

You found 11K in the trash?? :jawdrop:

Second video he finds a block of hundred dollar bills, drug money. Totaling about 100K. Anyone know this guy? Can I buy his lucky rabbits foot?
lol, right!
What I can say is at the end of the drug money video he does say it was an April fool's joke.
10-4

I work with various agencies and at least once a year get recaps of incidents involving drug-running boats. When the perps realize there is no escape, they often start tossing the goods, but not all of the items are always recovered. A few days later, a beach comber will stumble across a vacuum sealed cube of green or white stuff. #FLORIDALIFE

I find rings on the beach all the time, of course the people wearing them usually won't give them up.

What I can say is at the end of the drug money video he does say it was an April fool's joke.

AHH.... That makes me feel better... I didn't watch until the end. Dude still scores some great stuff, but I'll assume he's got a good area and works hard at it.

BCD

The drug money video was a April fools joke a year or so ago. He states it at the very end. It was fake money. Now I don't know about the rest as I know other guys that hunt the same beaches. Either they really suck or he is the luckiest guy on the planet.

Last edited:
I've just randomly checked out a couple of his videos. He is either making killer fake videos, or he's the luckiest @#$% alive. First video he finds a couple of huge 1700s Mexican silver coins. Second video he finds a block of hundred dollar bills, drug money. Totaling about 100K. Anyone know this guy? Can I buy his lucky rabbits foot?

BCD

***EDIT*** I checked his channel and yea, this guy is either planting stuff or really really really lucky. He's cleaning up in his videos.
I called him out on that stack of bills also, but turns out it was an april fools joke .his finds are awesome, and if he's faking he's pretty good. he does put in the time though. and I like his passion .also I believe he hunts pretty well off parts of ca. also dives for treasure I think he's legit :shock:

Personally, I think that he's...well...maybe not "faking" it...but it seems that he's AWFULLY lucky in his finds, especially considering where he's hunting

He is for real.

BCD

Ed the Beach Hunter is for real. He made the april fool drug money joke and he said later he regretted doing that because it cast doubt on his real finds. He had lots of good beaches, he really knows how to read those beaches and he often hunts all day long. I know several other guys on the Florida Coast and Caribbean who make from $6,000 to $20,000 from very expensive rings. The concentrate only on high end hotel beach fronts. These guys do not make videos. I wished I lived within an hour of the east coast beaches, especially down in Miami where they wear lots of bling into the surg.

yeah, that was kind of tacky. Lately he has been using more spanish than english in his videos and that makes them a little tiresome to listen to and watch since I know maybe two words in spanish.

Back
Top Bottom