Indians and a Barber Dime...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Went over to the park for a hunt with Jason today, where we ran into Angel and John doing the same...Not sure what they found, but Jason had a fine hunt and my day wasn't bad either...
IMG_0058_zpsr3jbzo3n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Again using the 800 coil on the Elite, I found a little bit of scrap, .44 in clad, 4 wheats...
IMG_0051_zpsc7szqfon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] 5 Indians in a lot better shape than the ones from yesterday...
IMG_0052_zpszccyr3wv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] and a Barber Dime, silver #38...
IMG_0054_zpsvuxgpvvb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0055_zpsmplpdk0v.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0062_zpsszulooxv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0061_zpsqp7zmqy9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] It's nice that most of the snow and ice is gone, but it hasn't been warmer than the 40's yet...maybe one of these days spring will finally arrive:lol: Thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Great hunt,Bruce! You and Jason are scoring well at the HHG! Angel and I only stayed for a little while. .and then the weather turned nasty. ..AGAIN! CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR FINDS

Nice hunt Bruce. Congrats.....:yes: Glad to see someone is getting out. Still lots of snow and ice here, and turf is still hard as a rock...:(

Nice hunt again, Captn. Your finds remind me of what we used to get from a few of the oldest parks in Los Angeles about 7 years ago....it was a load of fun! No more though.. :(

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Nice hunt. Been a while since I dug a Barber or an IHC! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice spread there! Seeing everyone posting these goodies is making me itchy :O

Very nice Bruce. Your building a huge tribe of Indians and added another to the Silver count is going to make it even harder to catch up. Congrats! Jack

Back
Top Bottom