Any other UFC / MMA fans?

This is how it will go!

UFC BFG AMC MMA BFF ADD WWF championship is ON!

Attachments

• WWF CCW UFC MMA.jpg
    WWF CCW UFC MMA.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 184
Like the MMA. Was in Toughman competition for a few years. Got tired of getting my butt kicked for $50.:lol:

I love Bully Beatdown
:D

One of the best shows that nobody ever seems to have ever seen .. Mayhem Miller is a Classic .. He is one of the current coaches on Ultimate Fighter in case you weren't aware..

Huge MMA fan here since the beginning days of the Royce Gracie era ..

There are actually too many fights anymore , so the excitement leading up to events has been lost..

My current fav fights are all the lightweight divisions . These are some of the most exciting fights period ..

Our local boy(Toms River NJ) Frankie Edgar is one of my current favs ..

I love me some MMA...I've liked it since Mark Kerr fought.

I have friends that fight. I've helped a few get some cardio going and get some flexibility/strength etc.

I love the Diaz brothers. they just smack people with these little jabs. like..400 of them. and eventually people start slipping or get dumb and try to take it to the ground.

I like BJ. Just an all around good fighter.

Spencer Fisher is good. well...he's not afraid to get smacked in the lips.

Matt Hughes--although he started getting a bit arrogant at the end of his career.

Rich Franklin--have always liked him. seems down to earth and has talent.

Forrest--he's not afraid to go to town. not the most talented guy as far as technique.

There are more fighters I like. fighters i'm not fond of:

uriah faber...used to be humble and cool. but now he's getting a bit arrogant.
Clay Guido-- i look at him and i just want to shave his head.
Tito--not a fan at all. even though he can G&P like a machine.
Evans--overtly arrogant.
GSP--he used to be pretty humble and I liked him on TUF. he was a great coach and seemed to actually care about his guys and making sure they were prepared. But he just seems to always have a cocky smirk on his face...granted, he's like 400-0 for a record.

I watch alot of HD Net fights. The k1 tourneys and some of the other tourneys held in Japan kill me. The fighting is great. The entrances are a bit anime-ish. And I love that lady who announces the entrance. She's so loud.

Bellator is decent to watch.

Basically if there are any mma fights on, i'm watching it...except pay per view....I cant handle paying 45 bucks for it and then an extra 10bucks to watch it in HD. If friends come over and we all dump money in, I don't mind. But just at home with my daughter and son and me to watch it. Not worth it.

KT periodically watches MMA and the K1 bouts from Japan...these guys and gals are modern day gladiators! Not like the fakey stuff on "professional" wrestling. Although KT does get a KICK out of seeing things get out of hand on Pro wrestlin!

:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom