Question about sponsers???

coinnut

Elite Member
OK, I know we have a member's list, but is there an easy way to see all of the forum sponsors without waiting for the banner to change??? Is there a way to contact them through the board, through PM maybe. I am interested in a White's coil, a Minelab coil and a inline probe for my E Trac. Any sponsors out there wanna give me some quotes??? Get back to me and I'll give you the specifics. Thanks, G.

I believe the only sponsors that sell detectors is KellyCo and Tony of TC Metal Detectors. I haven't seen Tony posting lately so I don't know whats up with him. I have done alot of business with him in the past and have always been satisfied. There are many many great dealers around the country, I have done business with many of them and it is hard deciding who to buy from because they all have been so good to do business with. Steve.

Thanks guys.

On the Main Forum page, go to the bpttom and look at Forum Leaders.

Thanks for the quick reply. I found the list ,but it doesn't tell you where they are from?? Any way to find out where each one is from and what they sell before I PM them?? I think JW is from Kellyco along with (obviously) Kellyco Chick, but who are the others from. Thanks. G.

Thanks SKiWhiz. I just wasn't sure who the other two sponsors (KKC and Metdetdevl) were. I sent out a PM to JW@Kellyco. Thanks again.:yes:
You're welcome. I am sure they will fix you up. If they can't let me know & I can give you the names of a bunch of dealers I have done business with and will treat you right. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom