Western KY , Central / Western Tennessee

SSHERRICK

I live in Western Kentucky near Land Between the Lakes and would like to find a hunting partner in Western KY or in Central/Western TN. I like relic hunting and coin shooting.

Hey! Is that You???

There can only be one guy in the state of Kentucky with the name SSherrick! Is this Stephan??? Hi, It's Bob Daniel from FVNA (retired/disabled so to speak, now). I hope you and yours are well and in good health!

I have been metal detecting on and off since I was about 35. I have an old Garrett Grand Master Hunter that I am praying will work after several years in the closet. Before that, I had a Garrett ADS Deepseeker...

I understand the State and Federal parks are off limits for MDing. A few years ago, I got the okay from the city mayor to MD the city parks but like I said that was awhile ago. I wrote the current mayor but have gotten no response.

Ky Digger: The Mr. Sherrick I know was a Quality Manager at a Hopkinsville Nonwovens plant several years ago. He may have taught in a local school, however the last word I had from him was he was still in manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom