Hi from baton rouge .

FistFullOfCoppers

Elite Member
Hello to everybody on this site.
Im a newbie metal detector hoping to learn tips and better methods to detecting.
If theres anybody in baton rouge that is into metal detecting id love to get together and go on a hunt .
Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum,
It is always nice to have new members join im sure there is a link on here as to where people live and mders who need a md friend to hunt with,
Go onto the search link on top of the page and type in what ever you are looking for.HH

I did some research online . And found a a old school house dating back to 1910 I dont have the exact location but my elderly neighbor grew up in the area so im hoping she might know a bit about it or where it might have stood .and yesterday I got permission to hunt a site that dates back to the 1850s this weekend im heading there .hopefully it will turn up some nice coins .

Hey batonrouge, I'm also from BR and just getting started in the hobby. I'd like to hook up with a local fellow enthusiast. I'm just about done excavating my back yard and would like to get out to some new territory.

Thanks for the welcome Seven.
And welcome lil dirty . If you want to get togethee and hunt lildirty send me a message and we can see what we can get going .

NEW Guy

Hi everyone Im getting a detector this week. Im totally green tho. Ill have to learn the ropes myself but its good to know theres a few folks in the BR area interesterd in doing detecting.

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum.
The more you use your machine the better you, ll get with it and if I may suggest if your budget is able . Go to garrets website and order a pro pointer .you'll be happy you did.
Its a buck 30 but you cant beat the pro pointer.
Its very helpful in zeroing in on your target coin/relic.

new to this forum

Hi fellow hobbyist. New here . I have been detecting for about 1 y. I live in Gramercy la . Its inbetween Baton rouge and new orleans. Lots of history here

Back
Top Bottom