Two Hour Ballfield Hunt

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Saturday's hunt was at a baseball field that dates back to only the 1970's so I didn't expect to find any silver but I did get 29 clads worth $5.06 which will be added to my end of the year bullion fund. I hit the field early in the morning to try to avoid the heat but after two hours I packed it in but will return some time in the near future. Best find was a John Quincy Adams dollar coin.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 321
Have yet too find a dollar coin, (just found my first half dollar), but I love detecting ball fields. I love scouting around basketball courts.

Nice hunt!
Thank You.....

Have yet too find a dollar coin, (just found my first half dollar), but I love detecting ball fields. I love scouting around basketball courts.
Ball fields are usually productive but older ones are getting harder to find. This was my 7th dollar Coin for the year. Sooner or later you'll get some.

Congrats on the clad count.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
Thanks, HDM...….

Nice amount of clad!
Thanks, Lee...…..

That's a good amount of digging in a couple hours, Congrats on the clad haul!
No matter how cool it feels in the early morning the humidity can sure get to you fast.

Another very nice outing Ed. Nice clad count. Heat has put a halt to a lot of hunting around here as the ground has turned to rock. makes for some very tough digging. Trapper

Another very nice outing Ed. Nice clad count. Heat has put a halt to a lot of hunting around here as the ground has turned to rock. makes for some very tough digging. Trapper
Thanks, Trapper...….the ground here is starting to dry really quick. With the temps predicted to hit 100 over the weekend the ground will be hard and powdery until early autumn.

Back
Top Bottom